Thursday, November 14, 2013

Um.. you forgot something?

Tonight I was a little later than usual with the food bowls.  I was sitting at the table working, and I got the odd sensation that I was being watched.  Turned around and right behind my chair this is what I saw:

She had been lying there, just staring at me, for probably at least 5 minutes. Now remember, this is not a dog to whom "still" comes naturally!   Not sure if she was trying to kill me with the power of her brain or communicate psychically.  Or possibly just make me feel SOOOO GUILTY that I would feed her twice as much!  :)

So now we now she does do the same bear-rug pose that Kodo does- hopefully eventually we can teach her to do it on command as well.  Though maybe it should be bunny-rug for her since she isn't nearly big enough to be a bear? 

No comments: