Friday, November 22, 2013

Short absence

So I had to run some Friday errands today, so the dogs were  left along for about 2 hours.  I was curious to see how Tali would react to that.  Well, when I got home she was sleeping on the tile by Kodo!  Normally she is waiting at the garage door for me, and I can hear barking and jumping before I can even see her, but not this time.  Of course once I got in there was still crazy tail wagging, lots of smiling, panting, and weaving, a teeny bit of wolf-howling, and of course the ceremonial gnawing on the brother's ears..  but she was a lot calmer than she usually is when I get home from work, less frantic jumping and barking.  So maybe her normal reaction is less separation anxiety and more boredom with a little bit of I-have-to-use-the-backyard-really-bad!!!!  thrown in..  :)

No comments: