Monday, October 21, 2013

Playtime with Kodo

So today I stayed home with the pups.  When we brought Rylee home, Kodo was always the one who was doing the play bowing to instigate some romp time.  Rylee was still getting used to the new scenery and was pretty tentative with playing with Kodo.  Well, today I got the chance to see Rylee's playful side. 


Looks like Rylee has some bugs on her back 'cuz she was rolling over on the grass.  It almost looks playful, but think maybe she was doing it to scratch an itch.  Kodo was confused, and had to check it out.


...and after playtime, they decided to rest on the patio.  Seems like Rylee is adjusting quite well so far and it's only day two.


Also, today I did another test run.  I left the two in the house alone.  I noticed that Rylee had already did her business outside, so I decided to give her the run of the house with Kodo instead of baby-gating her in the morning room.  I left for only a couple of house and got back with the house the way I left it and the cats all still alive.  So, I call that a successful test.  Maybe I might try a little longer tomorrow.  


No comments: